Roku Express streaming sticks are great way to get Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video or AcornTV at home. Hours of binging the best of original programs as well as your favorites from TV and movies. Rokus can be checked out for two weeks, but with no renewals. To use a Roku at home, all you need is a TV with HDMI input and WiFi.
- Rokus can be checked out by any cardholders age 18 and older, in good standing (no outstanding books, fines or fees).
- Borrowers must have a signed Borrower’s Agreement on file at the Circulation Desk.
- Rokus may be checked out by the same borrower 3 times per year.
- Rokus maybe reserved if they are available (on the shelf) by calling the circulation desk at 215.355.1183. They must be picked up by 15 minutes before closing that day. They will not be held for the next day.
- Rokus are checked out for 2 weeks and cannot be renewed. The due date is on your receipt.
- Rokus must be picked up and returned to the Township Library of Lower Southampton circulation desk. All items must be returned with the case.
- A $5 fine will be charged to the library card if a Roku is returned to the book drop or to another library.
- Fine for an overdue Roku is $5 per day with a maximum fine of $25. The charge for a lost or damaged Roku will be $100. Replacement costs for remote control is $25; $20 for power adapter; $10 for case.
- Patron will be charged for any purchases made via the Roku.