Got Wifi? Instantly connect to the Internet with our Hotspots.
If you have a laptop, tablet, and other devices, but don’t have wireless internet service?
The library is pleased to be able to offer FREE mobile hotspots for checkout as a solution to these questions! Our hotspots use T-Mobile’s 4G LTE network and will work anywhere there is T-Mobile cellular coverage. All you need to use the hotspots are a wifi-enabled computer or device (e.g. smartphone, tablet, etc.) and be in an area covered by the T-Mobile cellular network (not roaming).
- Hotspots have unlimited data usage.
- Up to 10 devices can connect at a time (keep in mind that the more devices connected, the slower the download speed).
- On average, download speeds are 6 to 8 megabits per second, which is sufficient to watch most streaming videos.
- Battery life is up to 10 hours of continuous use on a fully charged battery.
- Only one (1) hotspot can be checked out on an adult Bucks County Free Library card in good standing.
- Loan period is seven (7) days.
- Only available for pick up at Feasterville Library.
- Must be returned to the Circulation Desk inside the library (do not place in drop box).
- Overdue fine is $5.00 / day.
- If hotspot is lost or not returned, $80.00 will be charged.
- Replacement costs for power adapter is $15.00; $10.00 for case.