Printing & Photocopies: Now you can print from your own personal device to the library’s printer–even from home!
- Black & White: 25 cents each page
- Color: 50 cents each page
Mobile Printing directions:
Please Note: Prints must be picked up the same day they are sent.
- To print from your personal computer:
- Visit: https://www.printeron.net/tlls/lower-southampton
- Select the printer (BW Letter for black and white; Color Letter for color)
- Enter your email address for User Info.
- Browse your computer to find and select the file you want to print
- Verify your print job and approve it by clicking the green print button
- You will see the status of your print job and the job reference number
- At the library, go to the Print Release Station and select “Get My Printouts”
- Enter the email address you provided to pull up your print job(s) and select what you would like to print. The cost and number of pages will be indicated.
To send your print job via email:
- Email from any device directly to the library printer as follows:
- Black and White: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color: email@example.com
- Attach documents that you would like to print to your email
- At the library, go to the Printer & Reservation Station and select “Get My Printouts”
- Enter the email address you provided to pull up your print job(s) and select what you would like to print. The cost and number of pages will be indicated. You can preview the prints if you like.
- Please note: when sending attachments to print, the email will also be sent as a separate print job. If you do not want the email printed, simply don’t select it to print.
Monday: 10 to 8
Tuesday: 10 to 8
Wednesday: 10 to 8
Thursday: 10 to 8
Friday: 12 to 4
Saturday: 9 to 4