Your first library card from Feasterville Library is free to all residents of Bucks County. The library accepts any library card from any BCFL system members. You can register in person at our Circulation Desk.
In person, you will need:
- a completed library card application (available at the Circulation Desk)
- show a valid photo ID or current school ID
- show proof of address, if not shown on your ID (examples include a utility bill or lease)
- individuals under 14 years old need a parent/guardian present when signing up for a card
Non-residents can purchase a library membership or get a free card through Access PA:
- yearly membership: $35
- 3 consecutive months: $25
- Access PA: bring a valid card from your local library with the “Access PA” sticker
You are responsible for the proper care and safe return of all items borrowed and all fines and fees incurred. You are also responsible for notifying the library of any change of name, address, and email address, telephone number, or personal data. Your card “expires” after three years so we can update your information.