The Township Library of Lower Southampton is happy to offer FREE passes to museums & attractions in our area.
This is a great way to introduce your family (and yourself) to art, history, nature and much more. Museum passes are made possible through the generosity of the Township Library of Lower Southampton, the Friends of the Township Library of Lower Southampton, and anonymous donors.
- Passes are available to Bucks County Free Library cardholders who are at least 18 years of age and in good standing (no fines or over dues).
- Passes can be reserved by phone on the same day ONLY and need to be picked up 15 minutes before the library closes. Call the library at 215-355-1183 to reserve a pass today. They will not be held to the following day.
- The loan period for most of our museum passes is 1 week. The exception is the Elmwood Park Zoo pass, which is loaned for 3 days. Due dates are printed on your check out receipt.
- Passes must be returned in person to the circulation desk of the Township Library of Lower Southampton only. If placed in the book drop, or returned to another library, an automatic $5.00 fine will be charged to the library card.
- Only one pass may be borrowed per household at a time. Patrons may not borrow the same pass more than three times in a calendar year with the exception of Penn Museum, which can only be checked out one time in a calendar year.
- The overdue fine is $5.00 per day with a maximum fine of $25.00. If the pass is lost, the charge will be the cost of a new pass.
- Borrowers are responsible for calling the museum directly for hours of operation, parking, directions, and COVID restrictions. The pass may not provide admission to all the exhibits. The library is not responsible if a museum is unexpectedly closed or if a pass has not been returned on time.