The Township Library of Lower Southampton is happy to offer FREE passes to museums & attractions in our area.
This is a great way to introduce your family (and yourself) to art, history, nature and much more. Museum passes are made possible through the generosity of the Friends of the Library – our Friends are your community.
- Passes are available to adult Bucks County Free Library cardholders in good standing (no fines or over dues) and at least 18 years of age.
- Passes are on a first come, first served basis – they cannot be reserved or held. Patrons may call to see if a particular pass is available (i.e. in the display rack) but must realize it may be gone by the time they reach the library.
- The loan period for all museum passes is three days (not including the day the pass is checked out) and are not renewable. If a pass is checked out on a Friday, it will be due the coming Monday. If day three occurs on a holiday, the pass will be due the next day. Due dates are printed on your check out receipt.
- Passes must be returned in person to the circulation desk of the Township Library of Lower Southampton only. If placed in the book drop, or returned to another library, an automatic $5.00 fine will be charged to the library card.
- Only one pass may be borrowed per household at a time. Patrons may not borrow the same pass more than three times in a calendar year with the exception of Penn Museum, which can only be checked out one time in a calendar year.
- The overdue fine is $5.00 per day with a maximum fine of $25.00. If the pass is lost, the charge will be the cost of a new pass.
- Borrowers are responsible for calling the museum directly for hours of operation, parking, or directions. The pass may not provide admission to all the exhibits. The library is not responsible if a museum is unexpectedly closed or if a pass has not been returned on time.
Museum Passes are available for: